- ½ fit for ½ day and average fitness for full day.
- Average is anybody who plays regular sport or exercises 3 times a week
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Must be in good health and able to ride a bike
|Grade||Track Type||Hills Up/Down||Crash Ratio|
|2||Dirt Road||Up to 10′||1%|
|3||Single Track||Up to 20′||3%|
|4||Single Track||Up to 30′||5%|
|5||What Track?||Up to 50′||50%+|
My bike or yours. Save 30% with own bike
“Over 50 bikes in fleet, able to cater for all sizes and ages. Most bikes are $1000+ bikes with 29”,27.5” and 26”’ wheel size and hydraulic brakes. Brands are Breezers, Marin, Norco and Fuji.
If you require a high end duel bike can be arranged by Pro Bike Rental.
We operate all our tours in harmony with natural environments. We recycle wherever possible and ask all participants to co-operate in preserving the integrity of the areas we visit, whether historic or native wilderness areas.
Dan was the mountain bike course designer and leg co-ordinator for the Discovery Channel Eco-Challenge Race (Australia) in 1997.
- Responsibility – Any adventure travel involves an element of risk. Each participant must accept responsibility for their own safety and their property.
- Passengers will be asked to sign a liability release form before the trip.
- Dan’s Mountain Biking reserves the right to change or cancel a trip at any time subject to adverse weather and safety conditions.
- Private Charters – We can design a tour to suit your needs eg. cross training to improve fitness, educational programs, personal development, stress relief and environmental studies.